- Salary: $108,492.80 – $131,144.00 Annually USD
Overview whom might APPLY: This place is ready to accept all qualified applicants. Wastewater, Teamsters neighborhood 117 internal prospects will get consideration that is first. $1.00 each hour through the base wage shall be redirected towards the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust Fund.
NEEDED MATERIALS: King county application, resume cover letter and resume
WORKING ARRANGEMENTS: Standard performing hours are 40 hours each week. Candidates should be open to work any assigned routine. This place is exempt through the conditions for the Fair work guidelines Act and it is perhaps not overtime-eligible.
JOB DEFINITION: The duties of the category include supervising workers who monitor, run and continue maintaining a wastewater therapy center, collection and conveyance system. Incumbents make sure conformity with appropriate regional, Washington State and federal atmosphere, wastewater and security laws and needs consequently they are in charge of preparing long- and short-term workload, budgeting, workers training and gratification administration. Job Duties
- Supervise and direct the task of lead, skilled trades, semi-skilled trades for Day Operations group. Supervisory obligations consist of employing, review and evaluate worker work performance and offer constructive feedback; offer mentoring; recommend and/or initiate disciplinary action Arrange, schedule, coordinate, monitor and review the daily work of a crew as well as the planning that is long-range scheduling of the team. Ensure prompt completion and quality of work by the team. Take part in long-range facilities preparation.
- Requisition materials and equipment, keep stock, guarantee requisition procedures are followed while making budget choices.
- Review plans, designs or procedures for the assigned section of major construction tasks with contractors, design designers, vendors and agency’s construction administration unit. Organize, coordinate and provide expertise that is technical long-range unique tasks; offer way to senior staff on unique tasks.
- Assist staff that is senior scheduling and prioritizing work purchases along with other divisions, departments and agencies.
- Arrange, schedule and offer training to other people and protect training documents on employees. Review laboratory data and suggest and/or make procedure control choices.
- Coordinate unit, division along with other agencies’ reactions to uncommon occurrences and emergencies; simply simply take action that is corrective appropriate. Might be responsible for news contact. Ensure adherence to all the policies, criteria and procedures.
- Work, monitor and control gear and systems utilizing computer that is complex. Be involved in work negotiations and grievance hearings.
- Prepare technical reports of plant operations for submittal to administration and state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Assume responsibilities that http://www.hookupdates.net/senior-match-review are operational the lack of the Plant Manager for rotating changes as well as other operations.
- Perform the duties associated with the other classifications inside the Wastewater Treatment Operations show as required.
- Be around to get results all change schedules, including rotating changes; could be needed to be on standby and/or call-out status and susceptible to after-hours call-in for unusual occurrences and emergencies.
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge, Techniques
- Advanced understanding of task administration methods and maxims
- Advanced familiarity with the description, function and major components for plant-wide fuel, chlorination, heating, ventilating and air cooling, smell control, electric, water, atmosphere and hydraulic systems
- Advanced familiarity with the description, function, major elements, causes for alarms and monitoring that is radio control system when it comes to gear and systems into the initial, main and additional, solids managing, smell control and/or the collection and conveyance systems
- Advanced familiarity with experience with the description and purpose of computerized remote and supervisory control systems utilized to manage, run and monitor a wastewater treatment system that is major
- Advanced familiarity with experience in operating, monitoring, keeping and training in the gear and systems into the treatment that is preliminary, main therapy area, additional area, solids managing area plus in the collection and conveyance system and systems for plant-wide fuel, chlorination, heating, ventilating and atmosphere training, smell control, electric, water, atmosphere and hydraulic systems
- Advanced Knowledge in interpreting and using technical information from plant drawings, technical datasheets, operations and upkeep manuals and laboratory test outcomes
- Advanced Knowledge in maintaining and establishing a working that is effective with all the general general public, vendors, contractors, regulatory agencies, downline as well as other workgroups.
- Advanced familiarity with higher level troubleshooting abilities for complex wastewater therapy systems and processes and complex smell control systems and also to manage uncommon occurrences and emergencies
- Some knowledge within the application of participative workplace company maxims, like the company preparation procedure, the establishment of criteria and feedback, interaction, listening and feedback, conflict resolution, effective team meetings, problem-solving, choice generating and facilitation.
- Some familiarity with buying policies and procedures
- Experience in assisting long- and short-term workload preparation, budgeting, training and gratification administration
- Ability in managing written and/or computerized information systems including logs, reports, lab and procedure information, difficulty reports and work demands.
- Experience within the application of security policies, procedures and methods for restricted room entry, fall protection, risk interaction, recognition and control, dangerous power control, crisis reaction and evacuation, accident prevention, hearing preservation, preventing right right back accidents, respiratory security, fire security, division facilities and operations, forklift training, overhead cranes, plant-specific safety information along with other safety information that is department-wide
- Experience in advanced level training to generally meet or go beyond King County, state and regulations that are federal
- Supervisory abilities to lead, teach and advisor; offer direction, prepare and conduct performance evaluations and just just simply take disciplinary actions Communication skills (oral and written)
- Assessment and decision-making skills
Supplemental Ideas LICENSING/CERTIFICATION:
- Washington State License
- Washington State Group III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Official Certification
- Washington State Group IV Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- CPR and medical official certification
SELECTION PROCESS: A process that is competitive would be employed for this selection procedure. Writeup on interior prospects should include reviews of performance appraisals, workers files, interior guide, Benefit Time / Vacation usage logs, etc., before any last offer. Outside applicants will need connections for sources.
UNION MEMBERSHIP: Teamster Wastewater Local 117 represents this position.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Performing at Wastewater Treatment facilities
To get more information about this recruitment, please contact: Rijul BhaskarSenior Human site Analystrbhaskar@kingcounty.gov
Closing Date/Time: 6/4/2020 11:59 PM Pacific